The fourth MICE component refers to the fairs and exhibitions. Exhibitions are especially popular among companies. Traditionally, businessmen visit Germany – the global exhibition center, Russia, the USA. And due to various events and low prices, China gains popularity.
One can visit or take part in such exhibitions.
Planning and holding of international and regional exhibitions are the real opportunity to show your products and services to potential clients and partners. In addition, exhibition trips geography provided by Otrar Travel is so large that you have a chance to enter the world market.
When planning trips and holding exhibitions, we pay special attention to:
Assessing the participation format in the forthcoming exhibition:
- Participation in business events (possibility and expediency), including: conferences, presentations, seminars and round tables
- Participation in the exhibition with the exhibition stand constructed
- Sponsorship package of the participant
Arranging the exhibition:
- Concept development
- Technical support of the exhibition, developing the exhibition stand project, preparing the assembly documents
- Information services and PR support
- Producing printed products and souvenirs
Assessing event’s efficiency following the results.
Exhibition possibilities as the communication component in business area are limitless
Besides presenting your own services or the new product, you can:
- estimate the market situation, its trends and development areas;
- assess your competitive ability, all advantages and disadvantages of your competitors;
- establish new business contacts and public relations. Establish partnership relations and strengthen your market position, due to the positive publications in Mass Media;
- and assess exhibition’s efficiency, based on new concluded contracts and strengthened relations with your clients.
In view of the foregoing, we recommend you to start arranging your trip not several weeks, rather several months prior to the exhibition (if you need an exhibition stand, at least six months in advance). With the preliminary arranged trip, you can achieve substantial saving and the wider choice.